View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #1651
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
6, and even finding those was painful. Kobo and B&N both need help in the search engine department.

The 6 I bought were recent direct links off the Dear Author blog. My other method is to use GoodReads links from books on my wish list, but that gets tedious with my huge wishlist.
Yes Goodreads is a great site.

I like series books about the same character and Goodreads is great for that, listing the books in series order..... some stores don't show that, and since I like to buy the first in a series I refer to Goodreads to check which one that is.

Also they show the reviews for each book with the reviewers comments, again not all stores do that...
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote