View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:26 PM   #3
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichrispa View Post
Never (ever) remove an integrated usb card from an embedded system!
Psh, I removed my Glo's internal SD card the day after I got my Glo.
But then, I had a pretty good idea what I was doing. It's VERY easy to brick your Kobo by messing with stuff on the internal card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichrispa View Post
Try the following to perform a hard reset (supposing you did not ruin your internal flash drive):
3.1) release the power slider while holding down the Home button
3.2) push and release the power slider quickly.
The Glo has no Home button, but holding the light button supposedly has the same effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaworu1986 View Post
Is there any kind soul who has made an image of the Kobo Glo's internal microSD and who could post it so that I could try reimaging it with dd and see if I can get my device back to life?
I have an image of my Glo's micro SD, though it'll take a while to upload. If you'd like I'll PM you the link once I've uploaded it.

Last edited by KevinShort; 01-04-2013 at 01:28 PM.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote