View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #74
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
The advantage to Apple is that new increments will be in size which is easy to do, and they still have the Apple faithful buying up "the NEXT REAL Thing."
The old purchasers will not see their "legacy" products as hopeless outdated, but just as "previous generations" of a wonderful product.

There isn't a lot to improve on their screen. It is really great already. Size is a lot easier.
I'm happily using my iPhone 4 after two and a half years, and have no intention of changing it. It does everything I need.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote