Thread: Font Embedding?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:02 AM   #58
teh603
Snarky Snark
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF300
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How does one file a suggestion box item?
Use the "contact us" button at the top of each page? That's my guess.

Quote:
I've found Calibre does a pretty good job converting from ePub > Mobi. Besides, Smashwords could add AZW3 as a supported format given ePub as the source.
True, but take a look at the total list of supported formats. That's probably a bigger reason why the meatgrinder got so much priority over direct ePub conversion. LRF and PDB might not support drop caps or even basic HTML formatting, and just stripping it could make even more problems.

Quote:
With direct ePub upload, are embedded fonts allowed?
That's the only reason why I'd bother with it.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote