View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #22813
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm going up the country, babe don't you wanna go
I'm going up the country, babe don't you wanna go
I'm going to some place where I've never been before
I'm going, I'm going where the water tastes like wine
Well I'm going where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audxGqo5AkQ )

Good morning, everyone! It's another opening of another day! Sunny, but cold as a ... well... it's really cold. 3 outside, but I need to go for a ride. I haven't done anything more than run around town in the past week or so, and today the Japanese New Year holiday is officially over so the roads won't be as crowded... Gotta go for a ride! But first, some Keemun tea and a grilled chicken breast. Maybe even some rice. Yesterday we'd planned on staying indoors, but by noon we both needed some air and went for a long walk. That seemed to be all we needed to knock out what ever was making us feel under the weather, and by the 4th kilometer we were really truckin' along! Felt good! I hope all of your colds, asthma, etc., clear up as easily.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote