View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #444
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Erm, exaggerating much? You forgot to insert the words "for me" into your sentence
I was just thinking. Do this, do that.

Honestly, thanks kguil for your great job. I installed Marvin yesterday when I read about it on MR. Or, should I boss around and say I want it all PINK. With ribbons (why not?). And golden rim and if you add Hello Kitty to it (ok, glasses can stay) I'll be in heaven. I may even skip the "it would be nice if you" or "could you please consider"