View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #443
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian1944 View Post
Kris

re your question about Bluefire features not yet in Marvin

I can think of two that are significant to me

1. The ability to put books in the library into collections
2. The ability to swipe up and down to change brightness. I find on a tablet I change the brightness down over time to make reading easier. Like you i started with the e-ink 505! It is a burden to go into the settings to do this

I do not think any reader yet supports it but i would like to see one with an option to choose which side of screen to touch to advance pages
While you currently cannot use collections, you can set the gestures to change the brightness and warmth with a 1 or 2 finger up/down swipe.