View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmeneuhe View Post
Hi,
I want to convert a PDF into a LRF with Calibre 0.4.83. I import the PDF in Calibre and click on "Convert eBook". But I do not see any option to choose the destination folder, only metadata options. The converted file is saved in a temp directory with a random name.
Thanks
Actually, the converted file is saved in a database as is the PDF. Use the Save To Disk button to save the individual files to your hard drive.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote