View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #18
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I haven't bothered with anything but the two free books we've had in the UK so far.

In 2010 and 2011 I got one book each, I think, and nothing else worth bothering with. (Life of Pi by Yann Martel, which I read and enjoyed last year, and Redbreast by Jo Nesbo, which I already owned on the Kindle, but you never know, maybe I'll want to read it on my iPad. Er, without using the Kindle app.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote