View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
When the manufacturers claim "4 weeks battery life" they mean 4 weeks if reading only 30 minutes per day. But how many would bother to buy an e-reader if they only read 30 minutes per day? In real life no e-reader will get anywhere close to 4 weeks battery life.
This is true. My Sony battery probably lasts about 2 weeks. Of course longer if you don't turn the device on, but I'm guessing that's not what you mean.

Have you looked at Pocketbook readers? I think you can add a Swedish language dictionary yourself if it doesn't come with one.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote