View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:04 AM   #7
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nick_1964 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Glo
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I don't have the ex-libris plugin, so I am not sure what it does.

Calibre will do what you want during a conversion. It can add a "jacket" near the front of the book. I think it is put as the first page after the cover. For an ePub, the "Modify ePub" has an option to add the jacket without doing a conversion.
I will look again, because with Calibre, whatever I shut off, converting epub to epub add blanc lines in some places, I have seen the Jacket option, but not without conversion, I will seach again, the Jacket looks perfect ( font is a little big).. but with conversion it change things so I have to find the option without conversion, thanks.

/edit that plugin works perfect, just never seen the "jacket" option, it does exactly what I want !! ( you have enough karma points but I added 100) only little problem that the title and things in Calibre looks different then in the book, I like that "logo" but in the book it's not a little picture but plain txt, but further.. Thanks !!

Last edited by Nick_1964; 01-03-2013 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Solution
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote