View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #5
medard
Suspended
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
If I'd choose to read an anthology, I'd do it from start to finish.

Concerning poetry: Yes, this is difficult.. I just got a digital book with 50 poems from an Iranian poet. I don't know much about this kind of poetry, so I'm really curious about this now. But I'd prefer a paper version, of course.

To be honest, I would not switch to landscape mode to read poetry. If these poems can't get displayed on an Eink screen, I'd prefer not to read them on an Eink reader.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote