View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #6
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanHd View Post
If i had known it was that easy i would have done it ages ago. was always a bit scared of bricking my kindle.

I'm so glad i have the progress bar back on the bottom when reading, i missed that so much.

KUDOS to the developers
Hehe... you're welcome

PS: Jailbreaking as such is nothing to be afraid of. It only installs a few files on your device. The only thing that might be scary about it is that is *allows* you to shoot yourself in the foot, but as long as you don't actively try to do that, there is nothing to worry about
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote