View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #17
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
i've got 2.1.5 on my touch right now, and i have to admit ... i had to just power it back on to think what the exact shopping stuff was that was on the homescreen.

right after you upgrade, you always notice the new stuff. which is usually related to getting us to buy books.

but after a couple weeks of a new homescreen layout, i think most of us normally tune out the marketing stuff.

i'd remembered there was a wishlist in the bottom cm of the screen, but i'd forgotten the "Discover" at the top of the screen. i just never use it. so it's a blind spot ...

i say this to recommend to the OP and others that upgrades feel strange/annoying/clunky at first ... and then, when you see which "features" you will use and which you won't, bit it's pretty easy to find yourself wind up ignoring the stuff you don't pay attention to, like their recommendations.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote