View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
aahoward
aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aahoward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Help in Library Organization

I have books across many platforms (Kindle, Nook, Ebooks.com, iBooks). I use an iPad/iPhone to read them on the appropriate apps.
The problem is - I have no idea what books I have on each platform!! I have Calibre installed but I'm not sure how to use that to organize and see what books I have where!

I suppose that I could create a list from each platform and then keep it in Evernote or something like that but that seems kind of archaic!!

Any suggestions?

Alicia
aahoward is offline   Reply With Quote