View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #20
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
It works fine on my Glo, nice work! Though it does need higher resolution graphics to look good on the Glo.
Thanks, Kevin!

Now I want to provide easy way to start my applications on kobo (Sokoban, Checkers, Othello, Chess). Today I tried to develop a plugin with buttons for start applications. It started well but touch input doesn't work... It makes task more complicated.

Another problem is that a user need to update sqlite database in order to start plugin.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote