View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #177
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityadubey View Post
Hi, did you get your Kindle? If yes, how is it? I'm in India as well and was considering getting one when a friend of mine comes down from the US. This thread is making me wonder though if a defective piece can actually ruin the fun!
I didn't get PW yet...A friend has just taken it to Europe, and then my colleague will bring it to India mid Jan. But it's still a PW from US, so it doesn't really matter if you bring to India or anywhere else...I think if you want to be on the safe side you can wait for few months...Though, from what I've been reading, Amazon has pretty much improved existing PW.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote