View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
They're generally the kepubs I buy from Kobo--I've noticed those tend to be on the larger side.
Kepub is not epub. No matter how similar the names sound. Keypubs contain database-like elements for all kinds of extra "features." If file-size is that much of a concern, then re-download the books from Kobo in the standard epub format instead of their proprietary keypub format. I think you'll find the size more like what you would expect, based on content.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-02-2013 at 01:43 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote