View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:23 AM   #56
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
I really love Rdio on the iPhone, I get access to a huge collection of music for $9.99 a month that I can stream or download (the downloading is the main reason I love it, aside from it being available in Canada that is). I can't really see myself paying for an ebook subscription though, my consumption of e-books is just different. With an ebook, I'm investing a lot of time into one item, with music I'm looking for quick experiences and a lot of them in short order.

I guess the closest parallel for me would be Audible for audio books. I had a subscription to Audible but ended up cancelling it after a few months, preferring to just buy an audiobook every once in awhile rather than paying a monthly fee to download one audio book a month. Aubible isn't a great example obviously since you don't get the option to stream their entire audiobook library.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote