View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #4
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3(2x), DXG, Fire HD, KOBO Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
That would no longer be direct, would it? You never need iTunes for anything at all these days on your iPad. You can just completely forget about iTunes and the USB cable nowadays -- everything you need to do with your iPad can be accomplished wirelessly: via Dropbox, iCloud or other means.

Just install the free Dropbox app on your iPad and you can, indeed, directly open anything from Dropbox on your iPad.

Thanks to both responders!

Great, just what I wanted to hear! I'll download from SugarSync also, to get another 5GB They do not have a working Apple PC (or any PC) - so this is the only solution, but by far sounds like the best in any case.

Thanks also for the Marvin/Dropbox hint. I'll use that.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote