View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:15 AM   #21758
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
At the moment I'm feeling like I have a cold without having a cold; it feels like my brain has been replaced with cotton wool, my ears are ringing, my eyes are burning and I've got muscle aches. All without having a blocked/running nose and/or a sore throat. I think my body might be telling me that after several stressful and chaotic weeks I should take it easy.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote