View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #173
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
You can find the SN under manage your devices on your Amazon page or on the actual device from the home page tap the menu button, then settings, then the menu button again, and then device info.
Sorry it took so long for me to get back with my appreciation. I checked my PW and it's a 503. Just a beautiful screen.

I AM surprised that so many people who are receiving new PWs are still gettinig some with problem screens.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote