View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #27
llcj
Groupie
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Hi Shopaholic,

This was definitely no earlier than October, probably was early November when I checked Best Buy and Future Shop. It's quite possible they hadn't gotten or acted on the directive yet. I'm aware of the practice you speak of and know that it wide spread. It is especially common in grocery stores.

I never used to think of Staples when buying electronics until I started hanging out there a lot. It's one of the first places I check now when I go to look at electronics. I hate the low lighting they have at Future Shop and Best Buy in Kingston. Also, I don't like being bugged by sales people a lot. I find the staff at Staples helpful but not pushy. Staples and Future Shop are next door to each other in Kingston so I usually go to Staples and then to Future Shop. The Staples store I go to has only the Kindle Touch but I think the downtown store has both Touch and keyboard models. I would love to see the Paperwhite. A front lit reader is the type of devise I have long wanted.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote