Thread: ICloud Music
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:34 PM   #25
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini Ret & 3 & 1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
There is no extra non-music storage associated with iMatch.
Neither is there any extra music storage associated with iTunes Match, as far as I'm aware. I'll be happy to revise my opinion and eat crow publicly, but simply asserting or denying something without any supporting evidence isn't very convincing. I admit I'm doing the same thing here due to lack of time, so readers of this thread are free to consider the two contrasting opinions and judge (or research further) for themselves.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote