Thread: ICloud Music
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #20
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Can you post your source for this claim? As far as I know, that's definitely not true. The $25 per year fee is for the iTunes Match functionality, nothing more. (And there's also that 25,000 songs limit.)

Which doesn't prove other users won't face any problems. They are well-documented.
From my iPhone and iPad. When I go to iCloud Storage & backup - storage, I have 5.0 GB available. The storage is in addition to any music one may have.

Here is the apple support page for iCloud which spells it all out.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4874

Well, one should be careful about what one reads posted by random people on the internet. There are a lot of Apple fan boys who insist that Apple can do no wrong, while there is also a lot of Apple haters who insist that everything that Apple does is both wrong and doesn't work. I participated in the iTunes Match beta. There were a lot of problems in the beta program, which is to be expected. Since iTunes Match went live, I've only had one problem and that was early on. While I'm sure that there are various isolated issues, since all such services have that, as far as I can tell, they are quite isolated.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote