Thread: M92 Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #8
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles8008 View Post
Also, to issues I have noticed so far:
2. When my device goes to sleep, it doesn't wake up. I quick press the power button and nothing happens. I have to press and hold the power button, power off the device, then reboot.

Any ideas?
Have you installed the last firmware and the patch? The last firmware fixes some bugs, and I think that the sleeping issue was one of them
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote