View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #5
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300 (R.I.P.), PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
Will I always get nice readable azw3-books? In other words:Is it safe for me to get rid of the Sony? Thank you.
I asked a similar question in this thread: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=199680 and Kovid suggested downloading the Kindle Previewer from Amazon to test ePub to azw3 conversions. It was a big download but well worth the effort. The ePubs that I converted to azw3 came out nigh on perfect and I have since bought a Kindle Paperwhite.

Last edited by Agama; 01-01-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote