Language declaration tn the head section
I am writting my eBooks in different languages. In Sigil preferences, I have set up the user interface language and the default language for metadata to spanish (for example).
if I add a blank HTML file I was expecting the head declaration to be:
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="es">
Instead, I get:
So... I am not sure if the language declaration is necessary or has an impact or not on the final EPUB package. If it has, I know I can use a RegEx replace but it will be more productive that Sigil creates directly the code extracting the language data from the metadata.
Just a suggestion.