Thread: 903 new version of midori
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:45 AM   #44
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyriako View Post
By the way, I have written a (Windows-)tool for converting Firefox/Opera Bookmarks to the PB format. If you are interested, you will find the file "PocketbookBM.zip" here:
http://home.arcor.de/guentermeinel/download.html
Unfortunately, it is written in German. But it's easy: load the html-file(exported from the PC browser) and (perhaps after editing) save the xbel file.

Regards,
kyriako.
Kyruako, many thanks, I am sure many people will be interested (definitely I am): but then how do you access the xbel file (and forgive my ignorance, is xbel the extension)? Does the browser read it automatically?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote