Thread: Touch Why I Gave Up On 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #23
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Thanks for the pointer but "That title is not allowed for sale within your country." Maybe I need to move...
Ahhh yah... uh as far as Books on Board knows... I uh... live in the US, LA to be precise
They had a book that I wanted when I first signed up, using my Canadian address I couldn't buy the book. So I moved to the US just to buy the book, never did move back Had actually forgotten that I live in the US until you mentioned it... Funny thing is all my payments are in Canadian dollars.

Last edited by Danger; 12-31-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote