Thread: Touch Why I Gave Up On 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #21
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The similar to books make complete sense. I am reading "In the Ocean of the Night" by Gregory Benford (I'm actually reading the epub version but originally started with the kepub version). Book 4 of the series is in the list (I already bought book 2 and book 3 doesn't seem to be available as an ebook). The other books are by Benford, Greg Bear, Peter Hamilton, David Brin and some authors I don't recognise. But the covers and titles make me think they fit.
Gregory Benford at Books on Board. If I am reading the Wiki right, Great Sky River is the 3rd book in the "Galactic Centre" Saga listed @ $4.81

Bah... now I have more books to read. Just purchased all 6 books with... oh can I bear it... a shopping cart and I saved $16 without a Kobo Promo code.

PS: don't let the yellow covers fool you on their website. Proper covers show up in ADE when you download them. I thought I was going to have to do a google image search and replace the yellow ones. Glad I don't have to.

PPS: Just checked out Kobo... The books are cheaper at Books on Board.

Last edited by Danger; 12-31-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote