View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:17 PM   #11
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiDirk View Post
If you have a "table-of-contents.pdf" you would have to open your "target.pdf"
first via the contentlister to create the path you have coded into your table of contents.

Thats obviously not desired...

Dirk
No you don't. If a manifest file exists for your PDF, the Content Lister will not move your file. I use pregenerated manifests for all my books (to set the Title, Author and Cover the way I want them).

It also doesn't matter what the directory name is (Though I usually name it the title of the book in a way that I can easily sort).
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote