View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #402
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Tim Curry is a very good reader. I loved his reading of the Abhorsen (sp?) series.
I think it's The Old Kingdom series. I have only read Sabriel, the other two are still sitting on the shelf, waiting to be read. If Tim Curry reads the audiobooks, this is definitely a recommendation. Oh my, my wishlist at Audible threatens to explode and will certainly keep me busy for the next three or four years.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote