Thread: Touch Why I Gave Up On 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:26 PM   #16
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak View Post
I agree to most of the comments Murg made. He sums up quite a lot of basic ("common sense") ereader reading functions that should be easy to use.

I really, really don't like the reading recommendations Kobo makes. It doesn't work (desktop and website).
I've set many books titles to "not interested" but most of those books keep showing up in the recommendation list.
And the option "already read" doesn't seem to work at all. Books don't disappear from the list or don't keep the "already read" status.
My personal favorites:
  • Books you own showing up in the recommended list
  • Preview book: If you decide to add it to your wishlist for a later purchase and you delete the preview from your library the book is also removed from your wishlist.
  • Books that are added to you wishlist are NOT removed from the recommended panel or any other panel they may be in when you added them to your wishlist.
  • Deleting a purchased book from your "I'm Reading" puts it in the trash can rather than just removing it from the "I'm Reading" area and leaving it in the "Purchased" section... how dumb is that.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote