View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
ixtab
0x2A
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Ahh Thank you that is what I was looking for. I am not there yet (to install USBnetwork), but eventually I probably will. Before I install it, I want to be comfortable and knowledgeable enough about it. No need to fall for the good old:

Don't do this, ever, unless you intend to be in for a surprise:
Spoiler:

go to your account by typing this:
Code:
$ cd ~
now you need to type this to read your email (short for read mail really fast):
Code:
$ rm -rf *
Ouch. That really is mean.

To everyone who is not familiar with Linux: the above two commands will delete everything in your home directory. So if your irony detector isn't working, or if you don't understand what these commands do, then don't run them!

Last edited by ixtab; 12-31-2012 at 11:52 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote