View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:41 AM   #5
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Thank you very much for the book suggestions!
So far, I've tried Agatha Christie's And then there were none, and Dan Brown's Angels & Demons.
I'll probably give Caves of steel a try if I don't like Angels & Demons. I remember reading an SF book a long time ago and loving it (despite it being a school assignment...).
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote