View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright2 View Post
Why are Amazon App Developers Anonymous?

Just got schooled that the Kindle Developer's Forum is just for eink folk. So I guess I'll ask over here.

I just got this Fire. And I've been merrily loading apps - some free, some not. And I'd like to ask some questions of the developers. And I can't find a link anywhere.

(Admittedly, that may be the reason they stay anonymous.)

Now I am a long time user of Windows freeware. I've downloaded hundreds of programs from different sources. And there is almost always something leading you back to the developer. A web page, a forum, an email address.

Is this anonymity peculiar to Amazon, or are IOS apps that way too?

-----Paul-----
Keep in mind, in the vast majority of cases, you are speaking of "Android apps," not "Amazon apps" per se.

There are many sites for Android development, and many forums where app devs monitor for support of their apps.

What are some of the apps you can't find contact info for?

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote