View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #73
Nothingness
Connoisseur
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
If those are your preferences, then stick to Portable and live with 32bits (which ain't that bad)
Well, many non portable apps allow you to take the files from somewhere else or to save them somewhere else, most of the ones I use do. Take like iTunes or Dropbox that both allow you to create folders or make backup wherever you want, which I do on a different partition. It's just a matter of adding it in the options.

As for me, I'd like to at least try out the 64 bits version of Calibre but I really dislike apps when they don't allow me to have the important files, save the files, or make backup where I want in my computer, usually not on C that is for sure. It's not safe.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote