View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #10
register512
Kobo Touch User
register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.register512 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Touch
Well, thanks to your tip about the bad e-books, I reloaded my wife's library in chunks and managed to track down the culprits. It turns out that there were several bad books, all from the same series, so I guess I just managed to find a badly done collection, or had a bunch of downloads go awry.

I used the built-in e-reader in Calibre to verify the books, and it reported the invalid state on each one. I know now to use this approach in future, whenever I have books of dubious quality.

If you're still interested, I can send the books to you, but I think it's likely to be a waste of your time.

Cheers
Norm
register512 is offline   Reply With Quote