View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #47
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5, iPad 2, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugjd View Post
Assuming this is the case, and I have no doubt that it is for many apple users, why does it bother you? This is what I've never understood about people who get so hot and bothered by tech products. These people who are so wrapped up in ther apple products they feel the need to show the world they use an apple product are, I assume, complete strangers to you. Why do you care?
No reason to care in that case. But you start to care when the member in the club starts to make false technical claims. It seems to me that for many such clubs people that join suddenly starts to believe that what they have joined is technically superior without any evidence for it and very often it is a mistaken claim.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote