View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #19
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350: 3 Silver, 2 Blue!; Kobo Glo
And one more question about em dashes that's come up for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I think I've seen all these styles:
2. double em dash at the end (making sure there's no gap between them):
His thoughts were confused—he had been drinking—and he did not answer. I would like to kn——
I've used the double em dash as you have here (following the original format of the book). It looks perfect on my Sony reader and in all viewers for epubs. But when I convert it to mobi, there's always a small gap between the 2 em dashes.

Is there any way to avoid that gap between the em dashes for mobi format?
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote