View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
mgmueller
Wizard
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_fishy View Post
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? When I plug in the tablet to my laptop and open calibre, I don't see a Nook icon show up and I can't see which books are on my Nook HD from Calibre. I have some files that need book covers and I was going to do it on Calibre but I am not sure how that will work if Calibre doesn't seem to recognize the Nook HD. Any suggestions?
Easiest solution: Send to (Micro)SD card instead of Nook's internal memory.
You even could plug your SD card directly into your PC instead of leaving it within the Nook. Then you don't have to bother about finding the Nook in calibre.

In addition:
Within settings, you can define how Android devices behave. Whether you want to copy pictures back and forth or media files. Just change the setting and watch whether your Nook is identified now.

And, to test:
You can install the Nook desktop reader. Does your Nook appear here? If not, it's obviously a problem with the drivers.
Are you using PC or Mac?

Last edited by mgmueller; 12-30-2012 at 11:43 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote