View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
Frothy
Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter12345 View Post
They do value customer loyalty - they are the best in this regard. They are being kind to u.
They are a good company.

Having no transport I do nearly all my shopping with Amazon, they're my one stop shop and very competetive on price. Funnily enough I've just ordered some non-kindle related items this morning. I also like their website and the comprehensive 'My Account' and 'Kindle Library'.
Frothy is offline   Reply With Quote