View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #31
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color / Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Like I said earlier, I have no wish to compare myself to Seals or Delta but "bar brawlers" are different. Especially if they got a few under their belt already. A word to the wise. If you are going to brawl with someone, buy him a few rounds first. It makes a heck of a difference.
So true. People who drink and become aggressive should not drink. But, when it involves me, I am glad they do.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote