View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Touch
Calling all NEW Scifi, Horror and Fantasy authors

Hi all, I'm quite interested in reading books of the Scifi, Fantasy and Horror genre.
But I would quite like to read work by new authors just starting out, I don't mind if you're not published yet.

Not so interested in High fantasy, more low fantasy.

Also with scifi more the hard scifi rather than Scifi/fantasy.

As to horror, don't really mind, I've read a lot of zombie and apocalypse books lately and I've enjoyed them a lot.

Anyway thanks in advance if you're interested.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote