View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:41 AM   #35209
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
With a birthday so close to Christmas, do you get "A" Birthdaychristmas present? That was always my biggest gripe with mine so close.

Stitchawl
Exactly that. Doesn't bother me now, but when I was a kid it seemed really unfair. Nowadays, people conveniently forget it's my Birthday altogether, including my Mother (well, she did Skype this morning to wish me a happy B'day, but diddly squat in terms of a gift).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote