View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapierce65 View Post
Hello Everybody! I'm sure this has been covered before but...I had Calibre set up to show the series and series order after I had sent them to my original (1st generation) Kindle. I got the new Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and now it will not show the series info. I used the example set forth by Kovid in his post. Has the template changed? Thanks!!
The following may be of help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Yes, currently updating metadata (and therefore plugboards) will not work when you have both filetypes in a MOBI. I suggest you stick to using AZW3 if you need to use plugboards.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote