Originally Posted by DuckieTigger
Some of the custom fonts I use do something similar. They display a lot smaller than the fonts that came with PW. I adjusted the sizes in JBPatch to include some larger values.
Try to find the size that works for you by using every possible size: e.g. try out first sizes 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 - then change it to cover the next 8 sizes, until you got all the way to 37. Each time the framework needs restarted for the new sizes to be active.
Thanks for this. I tried playing quite a bit with file sizes, restarting the framework along the way, but it didn't yield any result. The largest font size in which the text is displayed is way above the one I have set in the JBPatch preferences window.