View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by loltun View Post
I made a little more progress but when i try to "fastboot flash diags mmcblk0p2.img" I just get < waiting for device >
Hmm... judging from what your screenshot shows, it should indeed work.

Sorry for not being able to provide anything more helpful, but you might consider using Linux instead. Any current "Live CD" (32 bits, to be on the safe side) should do - no need to install it. You can simply run it from a CD or a USB stick. Linux is much less picky about all these driver issues than Windows is. Downloading and executing fastboot should be pretty much all that is required.

PS: Which reminds me - is there any progress on the "debrick distro" front?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote