View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebradude View Post
I called Amazon and tried to explain the issue and they thanked me for my honesty and asked my to dispute my credit with my bank.

i called my bank and they never heard of someone trying a dispute a CREDIT and have no idea to to proceed.

I would love any suggestions!
I would send an email to Amazon explaining the situation again, saying that your bank doesn't have a procedure for disputing a credit, and state explicitly that you will wait to hear from them.

Then make sure you set the money aside and wait.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote